Session Three: Skype, iTunes, Voicethread, and Possibilities
- Meeting on Skype
- iTunes store
- Explain HW
- DOWNLOAD AND WATCH VIDEOS
Up, Living, and Learning Online Videos
- BLOG ENTRY:
- Create your own high-quality, thought-provoking blogsite
posting in the form of an essay prompt or study question.
- One graphic, two paragraphs or so leading up to your prompt:
and then your answer! (model)
- VOICTHREAD ASSIGNMENT:
- Create a a Voicethread account
and check out site;
- then go ahead and comment on this
- and then go ahead and create your own voicethread, describing what
you think is the most important educational technology before 1990.
- Write down five or six paragraphs, revise and edit it, and then
use webcam mike to put in onto voicethread.
- Be ready to share this voicethread with class next week when
we meet face to face.
- Your final result should look something like this.
- Photos/graphics, text, voicethread, and rubric